Hiring for all shifts: CNA/NAC, NAR
PICK YOUR PAY DAY
JOB TITLE: CNA/NAC, & NAR
JOB TYPE: Full Time/Part Time
LOCATION: Yakima, WA
In everything we do, we are guided by the mission “to care.” This is a philosophy that, while seemingly so simplistic, carries a depth of relevance when dealing with our elderly resident population. It is our belief that caring should be the platform from which all our residents are received and treated when under our roof.
We believe in providing a home that maximizes our residents’ independence while also incorporating services and amenities to off-set the three main plagues that impact elders; hopelessness, boredom, and loneliness.
As the saying goes, “it takes a village,” which is exactly how we approach each day.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
We are hiring for all nursing positions such as CNA/NAC, NAR for all shifts. We offer competitive wages as well as shift differential and you have the choice to PICK YOUR PAY DAY!! We offer multiple different options for health insurance, dental, vision and 401k.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· CNA/NAC: Assist with daily living activities to make sure the patient is taken care of. This includes turning and ambulating patients and delivering food and beverages to patients throughout the day. Help patients with personal hygiene, such as providing bedpans and helping them bathe. Provide adjunct patient care as needed. This can include delivering ice packs and dressings to help relieve pain while in therapy or baths for soothing purposes after their session has ended. Process a wide range of information from other professionals and work with physicians, caregivers, and nurses. Closely monitor and record food intake, as well as urinary and fecal output, to be shared with key medical and nursing staff.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
· Current Washington State license, certification or registration in good standing.
· Current BLS certification
· Covid-19 vaccination proof or approved exemption letter is required.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Lifting up to 10lbs. frequently, 11 to 25lbs. occasionally, 26 to 50lbs. seldom and lifting greater than 50lbs is not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $35.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
Posted on March 31, 2023